1. Voki is another voice application service than can be used to learn language.
2. Here is my example of Voki.
3. My Voki is based on Think Different campaign by Apple. Apple CEO, Steve Job himself wrote and narrate the ads title 'Here's To The Crazy Ones'.
'Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About
the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things.
They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the
crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to
think they can change the world, are the ones who do.' - Apple Inc
4. Here is the original ads.
5. Last but not least, here is during the memorial event celebrating Steve.
6. Belows are graphic that shows same thing.
7. I believe this phrase would inspire teacher to make a change, bringing a better education for the students.
1. I also prepare Listening Activity material as part of Teaching Methodology project.
2. After the video, student should answer following questions:
a) How many countries were interviewed in the video? b) Who could do traditional dance? c) When is Samalindang dance performed in Brunei? d) Which dance is most popular in Cambodia? e) List out all the dances mentioned by Silfia? f) Why do people of Myanmar dance the Thingyan dance?
g) Where is Zapin dance the most popular? h) What does Syamsul want to learn? i) Do you know how to perform a traditional dance? Name the dance.
j) Do you think cultural dance is still practiced in 20 years time? Why?