Sam - IT Training For Teachers
Thursday, July 11, 2013
I Am GDrive
1. GDrive is like hard disk in the sky. It allows Google user work together on one document at same time. It can be save on the GDrive or download to your dektop.
2. To start using GDrive, go to Google.com and click GDrive.
3. Click Sign In with the Google Accounts that you have created.
4. Click Create to start using GDrive
5. Select Type of document you want to create.
6. As example, create Document.
7. Give a title for you document
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)